Monday, June 9, 2014

Twelve books with the most irresistible titles

At The Barnes & Noble Book Blog Joel Cunningham tagged twelve books with the most irresistible titles, including:
The Left Hand of Darkness, by Ursula K. LeGuin

I didn’t really read any sci-fi before I got to high school, when one of my teachers let me choose my extra credit reading from a stack of books in her cabinet. I had no idea what this was about, but as soon as I saw the title on its spine, I was sold.
Read about the other books on the list.

The Left Hand of Darkness is among Damien Walter's top five science fiction novels for people who hate sci-fi and Ian Marchant's top 10 books of the night. Charlie Jane Anders included it on her list of ten science fiction novels that will never be movies.

--Marshal Zeringue